Advanced Back Takes
Are you ready to update your guard game? Leon is here to help you, a master of back attacks from the guard position. In his first instructional with the Grapple Club, Leon breaks down how he attacks his opponents from a wide range of guard positions. Sharing his philosophy in attacking the back from the guard position, Leon shares insights into unique concepts which he has developed throughout his years in elite level competition. If that wasn’t enough for you, Leon also shares his approach to leg drags, crab riding, defending your guard and a whole lot more.
This may sound great to you but, you may be asking yourself if this is the right instructional for you? Yes it is, well only if you want to upgrade your grappling! Leon’s approach to teaching has been developed from his time learning from all time Jiu Jitsu great Caio Terra. Regardless if you are a brand new white belt or an experienced black belt competitor, Leon has something to share with you. Learn how to improve your back taking skills from the guard today!
1. Berimbolo setupFREE PREVIEW
2. Classic berimbolo
3. Berimbolo with twister hook
4. Berimbolo to leg drag to back take
5. Berimbolo to crab ride
1. Classic Berimbolo with collar grip setup
2. Classic Berimbolo with collar grip
3. Berimbolo with under hook
4. Matrix variation from under hook
5. Baby bolo
1. Back take from RDLRFREE PREVIEW
2. Back attack from closed guardFREE PREVIEW
3. Back attack from half guard
6. Back attack from lasso guard
4. Back attack from 5O-5O
5. Back attack from worm guard
1. DLR back take from the top
2. Back attack from reverse half guard
3. Back attack from turtle
4. Back attack from turtle variation
5. Back attack from stack pass
6. Back attack from worm guard
7. Back attack from single leg X defence
Speciality - Gi
Take your game to the next level and never lose a match again
Systematic course structure
Quality production value
Learn how to chain your back attacks
Develop your guard fundamentals
Increase your confidence against the best guard passers
Backed by thousands of students from around the world.
Yes! this instructional is great for both beginners looking to build a solid back taking foundation and also for advanced players who want to take their back takes to the next level.
This course is 100% digital and is available for streaming on all devices.
Every lesson in this course is full of actionable concepts & techniques. As soon as you start practicing & implementing the techniques you will see major improvements.
Take your game to the next level