In this course we will cover front headlock fundamentals and unorthodox sweeps from the front headlock. Not to mention we will also delve into a uncommon but very effective guard - reverse Z. Learn how to make what seems to be a weak position to the uneducated so you can sweep and submit your opponents with ease. And finally learn how to pass guard using the very same front headlock fundamentals you use to finish and sweep with the arm in guillotine.
Shane has a very offensive style and will look to attack from all positions which is what makes him dangerous. Whether that’s from the front headlock even when the opponents has passed or from reverse Z guard when he baits his opponents to pass and catches them off guard with a sweep or hard to stop submission.
1. IntroFREE PREVIEW
2. Hip Bump to GuillotineFREE PREVIEW
3. Countering the Pass using arm in guillotine/front headlock 1st reaction
4. Countering the pass using arm in guillotinefront headlock 2nd reaction
5. High Elbow Suicide Guillotine as they pass
1. IntroFREE PREVIEW
2. Chin Strap to GuillotineFREE PREVIEW
3. Chin strap to Anaconda
4. Chin strap to sweep
5. Goth Lock upon passing
6. Goth Lock sweep
7. Sweep to Soul Crusher
8. Sweep to head and arm with butterfly grip
9. Reverse triangle finish (RAT)
2. Passing Z guard to guillotine finish
3. Passing sit up guard to guillotine finish
4. Closed guard passing
Take your game to the next level and never lose a match again
Systematic course structure
Quality production value
Develop unorthodox submissions
Master the reverse z guard
Yes! This is a perfect instructional for anyone one seeking to develop a theoretical understanding of the front headlock position. Every technique is taught in detail and is broken down step by step.
This course is 100% digital and is available for streaming on all devices.
Every lesson in this course is full of actionable concepts & techniques. As soon as you start practicing & implementing the techniques you will see major improvements.
Take your game to the next level